Erik Venter joined Comair Limited as a financial manager in 1996 and has held various positions within the company, including commercial manager, commercial director and financial director.
From July 2006 to December 2011, Erik served as joint chief executive officer and was appointed sole CEO in December?2011.
- B.Com and post graduate diploma in accounting from the University of Cape Town.
- Chartered accountant (SA) with KPMG.
Executive Manager - Commercial Distribution
Iain Meaker has over 20 years experience in the travel industry, working across a number of travel sectors, including transportation, the inbound travel sector, wholesale travel, retail travel, e-commerce, marketing and general managerial??functions.
Since 2006, he has worked on launching the Comair Travel business, and in 2008 was promoted to Executive Manager of Comair Travel. He was appointed to Executive Manager of Commercial Distribution in April?2013.
- Victorian Certificate of Education - Psychology and Social?Interaction.
- National Diploma in Sales and Marketing?Management.
Martin Louw joined Comair in July 1996, after 22 years in the SAAF. He has served in various positions in Flight Operations as a pilot, Training Captain, Fleet Captain, Chief Pilot and Director Flight Operations since?2001.
His current position as Director Operations puts him in charge of Pilots, Cabin Crew, Ops Control, Catering and Airports.
- BMil degree - Stellenbosch University.
- South African Airline Transport Pilots Licence with Designated Examiner status.
Kirsten King is a financial director for Comair?Limited. She is responsible for the strategic financial management of the entire financial department at Comair which operates British Airways in southern Africa?and kulula.com.
King was first introduced to the company when she was the appointed manager in charge of the external audit of Comair in 2009 and 2010. She then joined Comair as the revenue accountant in February 2011.? During her time with Comair she has gained substantial exposure to the challenges facing the industry, and has competently managed the accounting function within the group.
Prior to joining Comair, King started out as a trainee accountant at PKF and over a few years worked her way up to audit manager.
- Chartered Accountant.
- APT Advanced Certificate in Auditing.
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) degree from the University of Natal.?in April 2013.